Monday, November 26, 2012

technology in my life


In this generation technology plays a major role in many of our normal every day lives.  I am personally connected in many ways outside of school, however when I am in college my technological life changes to a somewhat more professional setting.  When I first started attending high school I had figured that as long as I had a high school diploma I would be at a point where school was no longer important.  Somewhere along the way that all changed and I looked forward to attending college.  I am currently attending college in the automotive program.  My goal at this moment is to graduate college and obtain a career in the automotive field preferably at a dealership level.  Although I sometimes claim to not use technology much I am positive that I use it more than I think.  In my personal life I mostly use technology to check my Face book, my e-mail account and the local news.  In my college life I use technology to check my college e-mail, what assignments are due or that I have to do and most importantly of all I check the time.  Even though I believe that I can live a life happily without technology it would definitely be extremely difficult for me to live without it.  I am convinced that almost all other college students feel the same way when it comes to technology and staying connected.  technology has always held some sort of appeal to me and I know that it plays a very important role in my life and will continue to play this role as the years pass.

2 comments:

  1. whats up playa! fix my car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said :)I would really like to know more about your interests though. But, awesome.

    ReplyDelete